xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' The Font of Noelage: Introduction

Sunday 2 September 2012

Introduction

Hello folks,
My daughter gave me an iPad for Fathers' Day in September, 2012.The suggestion was that I could start up my own Blogsite.
My daughter, Jane, set up the site and named it The Font of Noelage. I am far to humble and not witty enough to have thought up that title.
I am new to this Blog business, but I intend to use it to post my thoughts on various matters. Some will be the published and unpublished letters and stories that I have sent to the newspapers over the years plus some articles that I have written for educational magazines since the early 1990s.
Of course I will also write about current events in education, politics, sport or  whatever happens to take my fancy.
I have no idea how anyone will actually stumble on to my blog site but if you do, please feel free to respond. Maybe you could also pass on the site location to your family and friends.
I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions too. However keep it clean and positive, as I shall try to do.

Cheers,
Noel
At the Quokka Arms after a hard day at the beach. Rottnest Island, January, 2013.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinion! If for some technical reason it won't let you leave a comment, please email me at bourke@iinet.net.au